Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lookit What I Sold!

Well, aren't you folks just so good to me?  The last few weeks have seen some busy days for my little wee corner of the Etsyverse!  I've had some friendly faces return to purchase their favourites and some new friendly folks - even all the way in Macedonia!  Take a look!

 The Geometry earrings, no. 2 are off to Heather in Austin, Texas!

The Monkey See, Monkey Do necklace was listed and sold in two days!  It's now in Adrianne's happy hands in Stockton, California!  Good eye, my friend!

 The Sunshine earrings, no. 2 went to Jena in Golden Valley, Minnesota as a gift to a baby shower hostess!  An excellent choice, I must say!

 The Veritas bracelet, no. 1 has made its way to Ashley in Mullica Hill, New Jersey!

 A recent Artbeads.com creation, the Mr. Spring Frog necklace will have a wonderful travel to Macedonia!  I do hope Kostoula will enjoy it - and the surprise matching earrings!

A fantastic project - because two heads are better than one! - Anne and I had a lot of fun thinking up a set of custom matching earrings for the Coconut bracelet, no. 1.  By now, I'd imagine its reached its final destination in Martinez, California!

And, as of today, the Chariot bracelet from the Tarot Collection is officially sold!  Barbara from Murrysville, Pennsylvania, a friendly face at the shop, has snagged something she's been eyeing for quite some time!

I always like to include surprise gifts and decorative gift wrap.  I'm always complimented on my gift bows, something to consider for a tutorial of sorts!  Adding these surprises is always important for me.  Because you're not walking into a store front, I'd like to bring a taste of that 'store front' to you.  Well, really, I don't have a store front, but I'd like one someday.  The next purchase you make from me may contain a little something extra to make your day even brighter!  Visit the shop today at designbycassandra.etsy.com!

Photography credit: Cassandra Watsham

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...