Thursday, March 17, 2011

Just Call Me The Bead Hoarder ...

It's the curse of most jewelry makers and beaders I know, that we're buying stuff left, right and centre for potential future projects.  I've amassed such a collection of beads I'm not even looking at anymore, it just seems like too much to do.  I've started organizing the beads I know I'll use and the beads I can separate with, and I've put in a good dent.  I figure with the beads I'm not using I'll sell on my Etsy shop to make a little money back.  I'd even be up for trading if anyone has any stuff they're looking to let go of, too!

Here's a look at some of the beads I'll be offering up!  (My photography skills are starting to pay off, too!)


More to come, believe it!

1 comment:

somethingunique said...

Hi Cassandra, wow i have that same problem, i would take me monthes to list all the stuff i have, could probably create for just as lone without purchacing anything too i'll have a look and see if there is anything i "don't" need on your list but must have lol ttfn L:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...