Friday, March 11, 2011

Thank You, moo.com!

Oh, these exceeded expectations ...


moo.com had a limited-time offer for Etsy sellers to grab 50 free business cards, and I darn well took advantage of that!  I was having a lot of trouble really nailing the 'look' of a business card I would want to hand to people, and moo.com has a lot of customized options that can help with someone as indecisive as me  I had selected about a dozen images or so to be featured on these cards, with the basic info of where you can stalk me online on the back side - Etsy shop, blog, Facebook, Twitter.  Maybe you'll get one of these in your next purchase from Design by Cassandra, or maybe you'll want to order your own!  Visit moo.com for great prices on custom packages for your business, whatever it may be!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have just ordered my set of business cards. I'm so excited for them to arrive!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...