Monday, November 2, 2009

MORE Handmade Christmas Ornaments!

The holiday season is upon us!  Well, it's a month and a bit away, and the perfect time to start preparing was a month ago for artisans like myself!  I've been working like wildfire making a whole slew of Christmas goodies, kicking it off with my first custom order of the season.  I snagged these felt cutouts from my local dollar store when my imagination went wild with the ideas these little wonders gave me!  (I've already used them as part of my Christmas gift wrap!)  These ones can be hung from doorknobs, tree boughs, rear view mirrors, or anywhere else you'd like to enjoy these lovely holiday fineries.  I even had time to list them in my Etsy shop, with more fun holiday stuff to come!  You'll find it all in the d b c H O L I D A Y section in the shop.

Star of Light ornament

 
 


Angel of Hope ornament

 
 

Angel of Light ornament

 
 

Angel Bells ornament

 
 

Snowball Angel ornament
 
 
 

Christmas Star ornament
 
 

Guaranteed the next Make n' Tell will be full of more holiday fabulousness!  I love Christmas!

Photography credit: Cassandra Watsham

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...