Because you all are so special to me, I have a very special prize - the very first Bangle necklace I had made, and my very favourite - the Oiseau Bangle necklace!
You may remember some fun designs I've made from repurposing these traditional Indian women's bangles into earrings and necklaces, and I have still some more ideas spinning around. This was the first, using two metal cream-coloured bangles with turquoise glass and soldite chips. I had also included a sparrow charm to dangle from the bangles, and a vintage charm from a Paris souvenier bracelet. Part of my private collection for quite some time, I'm now offering a chance to win this gorgeous statement necklace!
Here's what you can do to enter:
- Follow my blog!
- Follow @dsgnbycassandra and retweet the message below! Tweet as many times as you like and leave a comment every time you do!
- http://twitpic.com/179gpt - 600 FOLLOWERS GIVEAWAY! Read how you can win a OOAK Bangle necklace! http://designbycassandra.blogspot.com
- Blog about this giveaway linking my Etsy shop (designbycassandra.etsy.com) and my blog (designbycassandra.blogspot.com)!
- Tweet the following: "10% off all repurposed bangle accessories at Design by Cassandra! http://designbycassandra.etsy.com"
- Stumble, Digg, Technorati etc. this giveaway!
- Make a purchase from my Etsy shop at designbycassandra.etsy.com for a whopping 10 entries!
Update: Congrats to Cathy H, the winner!
Photography credit: Cassandra Watsham