Here's the work outfit:
- Green military-cut khaki jacket, H&M. I know, here's that jacket again. It's a great fit, funkier than a 'blazer', and goes with most of my wardrobe.
- Brown dress pants, Rickis. Yes, those brown pants again. I said the last time these pants are indestructible, and have outlived two pairs of jeans, so far. A great fit, and goes with most of my wardrobe.
- Blue cotten shirtdress, Value Village purchase; Bluenotes. I had bought this shirtdress for $2, and would have probably cost about $10 at its original store. I loved the green trim around the sleeves and bust, and I can wear this to work or casual. Versatility rocks!
- White tank top, H&M. This tank top is one of those you could only really wear with a bikini or the 'appropriate' bra, if there is one, to show, but works great as an undershirt, especially for those shirts and blouses that tend to 'ride low'.
- My standard bangles, rings and watch (the 'brown one' this time, keeping with the hue of my outfit). I threw in my lapis lazuri ring to give myself a little more 'blue' coordination.
- Om bracelet, CNE/Arts & Crafts Building/Design by Cassandra. I had worn this bracelet in the last outfit posted. Sometimes I reattach myself to pieces I had worn constantly at one point, and I'm probably reattaching myself to this one.
- Wood Heart necklace and matching earrings, Design by Cassandra. I had made this set on Day #32 of the 365-Day Make n' Tell Challenge and really wanted a chance to show this one off. It sit really nicely and felt incredibly light. The earrings were really comfy, too, with a good dangle without being obnoxious.